World Vision International Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to apply for World Vision International Recruitment 2021/2022. World Vision International Recruitment 2021/2022 application portal is now open for new recruitment, see details below.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for World Vision International 2021. All suitably qualified candidates can apply for any of the available positions at World Vision International below
Available Positions Include:
1. JOB TITLE: PROJECT OFFICER
Support operations by ensuring proper usage, regular maintenance, and repairs of assigned vehicles for high performance and undertaking driving assignments within and outside assigned areas as required.
- Carry out routine maintenance of vehicles.
- Drive staff and visitors to, from and within the assigned locations as and when required
- Maintain log books and report regularly to Fleet Supervisor on the performance of assigned vehicles.
- Diagnose faults and carry out repairs where applicable and advice Supervisor and staff on the repairs of vehicles.
- Assist in the recovery of broken down vehicles.
- Give technical assistance and coordinate the procurement of genuine vehicle parts for maintenance and repairs
- Give Technical guidance to other vehicle users to polish driving skills and unsure the safe use of the vehicles
- Ensure that vehicles are clean and have all the requisite safety gadgets such as fire extinguishers, dusters, basic tools and equipment and also valid road worthy certificates and insurance
Education / Work Experience / Key Competencies
- Motor Mechanic Certificate (MVM) + 2 years relevant experience or Motor Vehicle Technician (MVT) 1/2 + at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Professional driver’s license for at least 2 years, preferably experience with a 4 wheel drive.
- To be able to undertake general servicing of vehicles and diagnose faults, preferably on diesel engines
- Ability to conduct minor repairs on vehicles
- Ability to write reports (basic)
- Must be a committed Christian
- Ability to communicate clearly in English.
- The positions are based in field offices ( Asutifi North, Kintampo South and Agortime Ziope)
- S/He will report to the Fleet Supervisor.
How to Apply for World Vision International Recruitment
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date: 8 August. 2021