The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receipt of stock from the Ports as at when necessary.
- Prompt treatment of stock requisition from the Distribution Representative(s).
- Ensure stock issuances from the central warehouse to other locations are cross-checked with the waybills for correctness.
- Prompt and accurate posting of waybills and return to stock documents on Sage Accounting Package.
- Ensure daily/weekly reports are compiled and forwarded as stipulated.
- Ensure nil differences in stock at every point in time.
- Daily stock reconciliation using Sage Accounting Package.
- Any other tasks that may be required from time to time.
- Not more than Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Accounting, Business Administration
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Proficiency in the use Sage Accounting Package, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- ACA, ACCA, or in view.
- Time management
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a neatly typed Application Letter, CV and Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicant must be a practicing Christian.