Panagora Group is a woman-owned, small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Visualization / Multimedia Consultant
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Project/Activity: Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC)-Procurement and Supply Management (PSM)
Reports to: Learning, Knowledge, and Visualization Specialist
- The USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project enhances the health care experience in the communities we serve through transformative supply chain solutions. GHSC-PSM purchases and delivers health commodities, strengthens national supply chain systems, and provides global supply chain leadership to ensure lifesaving health supplies reach those in need, when they need them.
- The project is supported with funding from the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), USAID’s family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH) program, and USAID’s maternal and child health (MCH) program, which equitably share the cost of the project. The project supports five health areas: HIV/AIDS, malaria, voluntary family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH), maternal and child health, and emerging public health threats such as COVID-19, Zika, and Ebola.
- Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, provides long- and short-term professional labor to support strategic engagement, advocacy, and knowledge management and communications (KMC) activities through strategic planning, implementation, and capacity building for the Nigeria country office.
- Panagora Group seeks an experienced Visualization/Multimedia Consultant to support a broad range of multimedia/visualization-related products including photography, videography, photo and video editing, character illustration, documentary production, infographics, graphics, and photo story telling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the development of various multimedia and graphic requests
- Produce video/documentary in 1920 x 1080p HD
- Provide graphics and infographics design
- Ensure final infographics includes a visualization scaled to agreed aspect ratio
- Other duties as assigned by Learning, Knowledge Visualization Specialist and team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Degree preferred in relevant technical competency area or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 4-5 years of personal experience in Graphic Design, Digital Media, or communications
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and InDesign
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Spark, and Audition preferred
- Experience designing reports, presentations, and other content using Microsoft products such as Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and management and work collaboratively with diverse clientele and colleagues
- Proficient working across Mac and PC platforms, as well as fluency with data visualization software, such as Motion Array
- Knowledge of branding requirements and policies with preferred experience managing multiple deliverables and branding for USAID or USG funded projects
- Demonstrated success in planning and implementing data visualization projects
- Demonstrated ability to produce digital products, including animations and videos
- High attention to detail
- A strong portfolio with a variety of samples
- Must be able to travel to various states within Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online