The USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project enhances the health care experience in the communities we serve through transformative supply chain solutions. GHSC-PSM purchases and delivers health commodities, strengthens national supply chain systems, and provides global supply chain leadership to ensure lifesaving health supplies reach those in need, when they need them.
The project is supported with funding from the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), USAID’s family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH) program, and USAID’s maternal and child health (MCH) program, which equitably share the cost of the project. The project supports five health areas: HIV/AIDS, malaria, voluntary family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH), maternal and child health, and emerging public health threats such as COVID-19, Zika, and Ebola.
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, provides long- and short-term professional labor to support strategic engagement, advocacy, and knowledge management and communications (KMC) activities through strategic planning, implementation, and capacity building for the Nigeria country office.
Panagora Group seeks an experienced Visualization/Multimedia Consultant to support a broad range of multimedia/visualization-related products including photography, videography, photo and video editing, character illustration, documentary production, infographics, graphics, and photo story telling.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to the below)
- Lead the development of various multimedia and graphic requests
- Produce video/documentary in 1920 x 1080p HD
- Provide graphics and infographics design
- Ensure final infographics includes a visualization scaled to agreed aspect ratio
- Other duties as assigned by Learning, Knowledge Visualization Specialist and team
- Minimum 4-5 years of personal experience in Graphic Design, Digital Media, or communications
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree preferred in relevant technical competency area or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and InDesign
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Spark, and Audition preferred
- Experience designing reports, presentations, and other content using Microsoft products such as Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and management and work collaboratively with diverse clientele and colleagues
- Proficient working across Mac and PC platforms, as well as fluency with data visualization software, such as Motion Array
- Knowledge of branding requirements and policies with preferred experience managing multiple deliverables and branding for USAID or USG funded projects
- Demonstrated success in planning and implementing data visualization projects
- Demonstrated ability to produce digital products, including animations and videos
- High attention to detail
- A strong portfolio with a variety of samples
- Must be able to travel to various states within Nigeria
Reports to: Learning, Knowledge, and Visualization Specialist
Level of Effort: This is a consultancy position based in Nigeria. The engagement period will be on a rolling basis from August 2022 – January 2023 with potential for future work.
How to apply
To Apply: Fill out the online application in link below. Please include a cover letter and resume.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.