The United States Embassy recruitment for Ghanaians 2021 process has begun.
For the US Embassy Ghana Recruitment 2021, applications are being accepted from interested and suitably qualified candidates.
The mission of the US Embassy in Ghana is to advance US interests while also serving and protecting US citizens.
Job Title: Human Resources Specialist
MARKET VALUE: GHS 108,292 — GHS 162,445 p.a equivalent to FSN-10 Following AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/Accra. Final compensation will be negotiated within the market value.
Note: The US Mission will not accept emails, faxed, or paper applications for this position.
This position is open to all interested candidates eligible to work in Ghana. Cooperating Country National (CCN) is defined as an individual who is a cooperating country citizen, or a non-cooperating country citizen lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the cooperating country.
How to Apply For US Embassy Ghana Recruitment
- Candidates must also submit a signed cover letter and a resume
- Minimum of three (3) and a maximum of five (5) professional references with telephone and e-mail contacts, who are not family members or relatives.
- The applicant’s references must be able to provide substantive information about his/her past performance and abilities.
- At least one reference provided should be a current or former supervisor.
- A supplemental document with written responses to the Evaluation Factors listed under
- Relevant educational certificate (s) and work permit or residency permit
- Offers must be received by the closing date and time on the first page of this solicitation and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offeror submissions must clearly reference the Solicitation number on all offeror submitted documents
US Embassy Ghana Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for the US Embassy Ghana recruitment application deadline is September 3, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. local time.
All interested and qualified candidates are expected to have applied before the set date.