A non-governmental organization working on the improvement of health equity through sustained research, program delivery, technical assistance, and education will be providing technical support through a short-term implementation engagement for the Key Population Size Estimation Study 2022.
In order to complete the field implementation process, we require the services of qualified personnel for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Conformance and Compliance Officer
Locations: Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara, Niger, Kebbi, Zamfara, Sokoto, Adamawa, Borno, Katsina, Yobe & Bauchi
Employment Type: Short-term
Duration of engagement: 3 months (maximum)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure overall compliance with activities implemented within the state as stated in the protocol.
- Escalate concerns and report any non-compliance and conformance issues within the state.
- Participate and facilitate advocacy visits/interactions with relevant state stakeholders to ensure smooth field implementation.
- Ensure the real time upload of all data collected within the assigned state.
- Ensure all data errors identified in the field are corrected within the stipulated timeline.
- Support the state field team during the study.
- Liaise with the field team and state technical team to ensure smooth field implementation.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Master’s Degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation or a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation is required.
- Experience working with key population groups is required
- Human resource management skills will be an advantage.
- Understanding of key population programme activities is required.
- Familiarity with Nigeria’s public sector health systems and key population CBOS is highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills are required
- Fluency in English and the local language is required.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We consider equality for all to be a fundamental human right.
- We actively promote diversity and inclusion, while condemning all types of unlawful and unjust discrimination based on age, disability, gender and sexual orientation.’
- Interested applicants should apply via the application link above, fill out an online recruitment form, and upload a one-page Application Letter, along with a CV, the highest level of qualification Certificate, and a NYSC discharge certificate (where applicable).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an Interview.