We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations across Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership, and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subcontract Associate
Job Code: FIN0017
Job Location: Lagos
Grant duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance.
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices.
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable. If this typifies you, kindly read on.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain electronic and physical records of all documentation and communication pertaining to each sub award at the central office
- Build the capacities of sub-recipients on the applicable USG rules and regulations
- Facilitate external quality assurance review of subrecipient financial documents and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- Conduct financial monitoring including site visit and review of financial reports
- Collation and review of monthly financial reports and budget tracking
- Inventory management of program assets at the facilities level
- Prepare score card letters and ensure it is shared to all sub-recipient before payment of advance request
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor or designate.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or in related field with membership and part certification in professional association i.e. ICAN, ACCA or recognized equivalent.
- Minimum of three years in financial management, accounting, and administration. Working experience with an international NGO working with USG funding is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of CDC, USG/other donor rules, regulations, and procedures concerning subcontracts is an advantage
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision,
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook required.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Subcontract Associate, Lagos, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU).
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the nextstage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are receive