Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Program Coordinator – Program Management, Adolescents / Youth Development and Gender (SPC)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The State Program Coordinator will report to the Director of Programs and will provide programmatic, technical and financial responsibility for state level leadership and management of and reporting on ARFH-ICHSSA program activities. This includes effective coordination of program, strategic information and finance activities at the state level and ensuring productive organizational management, with excellent Communication and Report Writing skills. S/he will interface with Government, Partners and Stakeholders in the Project State.
- A Degree in Medical Field, Social Sciences with at least 6 years cognate experience, which must include at least 3years in Programming for OVC, and Sub granting to CBOs.
- Also, preferred are knowledge of health programs with the Nigeria public sector, health system, NGOs/CBOs and collaborative relationship and liaison with community leaders. An MPH is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years cognate experience, which must include at least 3 years in Programming for OVC, and Sub granting to CBOs.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover Letter in only one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees including their functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).