Position Title: Sr. Financial Reporting Accountant
Job classification: G-6
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-Year Fixed-Term with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 746,790 per annum net of taxes
Under the general supervision of the National Central Accounting Officer and direct supervision of the Financial Reporting Supervisor, the successful candidate will be mainly responsible for central accounting and financial reporting, which includes but is not limited, to the following key roles.
Required Qualification and Experience
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field from an accredited academic institution with four years of relevant work experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent is an advantage.
- Work experience in the field of accounting, finance, budgeting, audit experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of International Public Sector Accounting Standards or International Financial Reporting Standards
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP or Oracle
- Computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office applications; knowledge of other IT packages and their implementation is an advantage
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 04 January 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-112-1132022-vn-112-1132022-sr-financial-reporting-accountant-g-6-manila-global
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.