Position Title: Sr. Administrative and Finance Assistant
Job classification: G-5
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-Year Fixed-Term with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 638,273 per annum net of taxes
Under the direct supervision of the Sr. Financial Analyst, the Sr. Administrative and Finance Assistant will be responsible and accountable for carrying out health programme monitoring, and administrative-finance (PAF) functions of the Global Migration Health Division (MHD) unit based at the Manila (Global) Administrative Center (MAC).
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience in the field of accounting, finance, budgeting or auditing; or
- Completed High school degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent is an advantage.
- Experience in handling accounting systems (e.g., SAP, Oracle, etc.), financial management, budgeting, financial planning and cost analysis, internal controls and audit/review procedures;
- High level of computer literacy, especially in MS Excel and PowerPoint applications; knowledge of other IT packages and their implementation an advantage;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with an eye for details;
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in invoicing and medical insurance claims processing is an added advantage.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 06 March 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0262023-vn-0262023-sr-administrative-and-finance-assistant-g-5-manila-global
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.