Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer – TB / HIV
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will providetechnical support to implement high quality care and support activities with primary focus on tuberculosis control and treatment as well as all issues surrounding TBHIV co-infection.
- S/He will also provide support related to TB/HIV collaboration strategies and approaches, related to implementation of collaborative activities at the State Level, coordinate the design and implementation of components related to tuberculosis programs and TB/HIV collaborative activities in all SIDHAS states, provide technical assistance in tuberculosis and TBHIV management capacity building to field programs and work in close collaboration with the Care and Treatment Unit in the implementation of integrated HIV, TB and other medical services at the facility level.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD or similar Degree with 5 to 7 years with a minimum of 5 years progressive experience in care and support for HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis in resource constrained settings.
- Experience with ART/TB programs is required.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected]hnigeria.org using their Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.