Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer – Adaptive Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning
Job Category: Fixed Term
- With technical oversight from the STA-AMERL, S/he will design and implement monitoring and evaluation activities for the state offices.
- Work with others in the state office and local implementing partners to ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor and project’s M&E needs.
- Manage the state office’s reporting cycle to ensure high quality and complete datasets are sent to the country office on a periodic basis, or when required.
- On a monthly basis, ensure that high quality analyzed facility-level data is disseminated to relevant staff at facilities and decision-makers.
- Ensure that data is used to highlight important programmatic gaps and coordinate with facility management and other departments in addressing these gaps.
- Coordinate regular data quality assessments, undertaken in a participatory manner, with facility staff and ensure the completeness, consistency and validity of routine data.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy Or Microbiology with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Or MPH or MS / MA in relevant degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&[email protected] using their Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.