Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Advisor – Programme Quality and Learning
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
- We are recruiting for a Senior Technical Advisor – Programme Quality and Learning to join our team in London, United Kingdom (optional location in Abuja, Nigeria).
- The Senior Technical Advisor – Programme Quality and Learning provides technical oversight to Malaria Consortium’s SMC programme, with a focus on quality, quality improvement and learning across all intervention components.
- A particular focus will be on creating and maintaining strong linkages between the quality framework and the other SMC programme focus areas.
- The post-holder will also be responsible more broadly for provision of expert technical and strategic advice across Malaria Consortium’s projects and programmes on issues relating to the quality delivery of at-scale interventions and capturing learning for quality improvement.
The successful candidate will have:
- Post Graduate Degree in a relevant discipline, for example Medicine, Disease Control, Epidemiology, Pharmacology or Public Health
- Extensive experience in the implementation of communicable diseases control programmes
- within government, a public sector agency, a not-for-profit organisation or research institution
- Substantial experience of leading, implementing and monitoring quality improvement and learning initiatives for community-based health programmes
- Substantial experience of using evidence-based quality improvement and learning practices in a health programme environment
- Extensive experience of field work in low- and middle income countries, particularly in Africa
- Experience providing technical support or technical assistance to at-scale projects or programmes
- Track record of publishing in peer-reviewed journals and communicating findings to academic and non-academic audiences.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2022 at 23:59 BST..
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We need to keep beneficiaries safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to safeguarding. Please find our Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy and Privacy Notice here.
- To apply for this position you will need to have the right to work in the location mentioned above.