We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Strategic Information Associate (Treatment and KP Services)
Job Code: SI020
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance.
Do you have what it takes to join us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaning and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable. If this typifies you, kindly read on.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the supervision and review of regular KP treatment data collection processes across implementing entities and ensure quality of the data is in the acceptable range of 95% – 105%.
- Facilitate conduct of random and complete verifications and validations of KP data, while preserving data in a safe and accessible way across reporting platforms in collaboration with the HI team
- Support the provision of technical support on all SI and evidence-based recommendations to the relevant program team and stakeholders with focus on assigned thematic areas
- Support and facilitate the implementation of SI related KP field activities and ensure they adhere to the organization, GON and USG monitoring and evaluation system
- Support the coordination ofsupported entities across states and stakeholders to collect data against agreed indicators in line with GON and USG requirements
- Facilitate trainings on, and support the proper use of program Monitoring and Evaluation tools across all supported entities
- Review, validate and conduct completeness, and consistency check on all data including DHIS 2 entries before upload before submission to country office for upload to USG/CDC/PEPFAR DATIM/DHIS and SHIELD portal on a quarterly, semiannual and annual reporting cycles for all supervised entities.
- Supports the iteration of the DHIS in response to program reporting needs and troubleshoot support systems for optimization
- Support the collation of the quarterly narratives for generation of Flat Files and uploads to DATIM post validation of data.
- Support indicator review and upload approved indicator templates into the the organization DHIS2 instance in the review
- Support review and utilization of NDR and CDR outputs for program performance tracking and systems improvement
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree or equivalent in Public Health, Social sciences, Natural Sciences, Computer Science, Business Administration or any related field
- 4 to 5 years’ experience in reporting position with Local or International NGOs preferably in Care and treatment with good KP program knowledge
- Experience with DHIS, DATIM and RADET reporting a plus
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access required
- Experience with data form design, collection and data entry
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amount of information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Senior Strategic Information Associate (Treatment and KP Services) – SI020 (Abuja), ADESUWA NWACHUKWU).
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Qualified Locals and residents of this location are encouraged to apply
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated, if suitable applications are received.