Position Title: Recruitment and Social Media Assistant
Job classification: G-5
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-Year Fixed-Term with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 638,273.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Recruitment Unit and the direct supervision of the National Human Resource Officer, the successful candidate will assist on activities related to sourcing, attraction and recruitment marketing as well as applications screening for jobs in the professional category worldwide and all category at headquarters.
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Post job vacancies and assist in recruitment marketing using internal and external channels (emails, job boards, social media, and relevant fora).
- Create and update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization on social media and job boards.
- Review panel compositions; ensure balance and diversity in panel compositions for SVNs and VNs. Provide guidance to hiring managers accordingly in collaboration with the National Human Resource Officer. Assign access for panel members and HR focal persons to applications in the recruitment platform. Provide trouble-shooting support and escalate issues to the technical team as needed.
- Actively and consistently engage in candidates sourcing and attraction activities for all job level using the full capabilities offered by social medias.
- In collaboration with the National Human Resource Officer, act as the primary focal point for applications screening using pre-screening criteria and qualitative requirements. Prepare and send out closing notices to hiring managers/ selection panels.
- Analyze and timely respond to relatively complex queries received in the Recruitment Unit’s mailbox(es) from various stakeholders (including candidates on their applications and the selection process). Provide trouble-shooting support on technical issues and escalate to the technical team as needed.
- Conduct initial review of selection documents received from hiring managers.
- Tag candidates in the e-recruitment system, timely close requisitions that are finalized and notify unsuccessful candidates of the selection results for each vacancy.
- Assist in maintaining talent pipelines based on area of expertise.
- Update tracking lists relating to assigned duties, in collaboration with other Recruitment Assistants.
- Provide support in the preparation of quarterly and annual statistical reports.
- Provide administrative support to hiring managers in organizing written tests, scheduling interviews.
- Assist in initiating background check and verification requests.
- Serves as a backup for the Recruiting Specialist in the assigned region.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field from an accredited academic institution with three years of relevant experience; or,
- Completed High school / Secondary school education with five years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural setting an advantage;
- High level of computer literacy, experience with HR IT systems and applications an advantage.
- Experience with Oracle Recruiting is an advantage.
- Experience with candidates sourcing and attraction techniques.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.