FABE International Foundation is a non-governmental, not-for-profit environmental health and sustainability organization passionate about the establishment and improvement of an eco-conscious generation committed and dedicated to restoration, conservation, sustainability, and protection of the environment.
- Experience 5 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
- Salary Range ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
- Conduct regular visits to project sites to monitor the implementation of activities, gather feedback from beneficiaries and submit detailed report about the activities and findings
- Assist to develop and strengthen local projects networks.
- Assist to identify needs and opportunities by conducting training needs assessments.
- Collect data on project indicators and maintain an updated database on project progress
- Assist in tracking project performance at community level and report, monitor and follow up on project activities.
- Support the program team to record and analyze monitoring data for reporting and timely communicate the results of analysis to inform programme decision making
- Conduct surveys and analyze data on a quarterly basis and make recommendations to improve the project based on the findings
- Support the Project Manager to prepare periodic project reports based on accurate and evidence-based data/information
- Support the Monitoring and Evaluation team in the tracking of outcome of activities evidenced by accurate data to enhance quality of reporting
- Identify and document human interest stories and case studies based on the successes of implemented projects
- Assist program team in reviewing log frames, M&E work plans and targets at proposal development stage through to project implementation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.