Youth Advocacy For Social Change Foundation is a not for profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) founded in 2013 and based in Ilesa, Osun State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programs Manager
Locations: Ilesha – Osun, Lagos, Ondo, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To facilitate the implementation of Agenda of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation
- Day-to-day coordination of the activities of the Foundation in the actualization of its set objectives.
- Creating and managing virtual and physical engagement programs of the Foundation.
- Evaluating impact of programs and providing quarterly/Annual reporting on Foundation’s activities and impact.
- Manage and provide content for the Foundation’s Programs.
- Develop partnerships that will drive sustainability of the Foundation.
- Facilitate the process of impact assessment of programs on beneficiaries.
- Day-to-day coordination of existing programs and volunteer operations.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of annual activity-based project budgets as well as monthly and quarterly financial reports and sending of new funding requests
- Ensures close collaboration and coordination with cooperating partners to guarantee smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results as specified
- Approve manage media (traditional and social) communication for the Foundation.
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate / relevant course.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate work experience with an NGO of similar values and objectives
- Experience in managing digital hubs, social media platforms and online content.
- Experience in Corporate Social Responsibility and Development.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.