Rehabilitation Empowerment and Better Health Initiative (REBHI) is a National Non-governmental organization that aims to respond to the need of vulnerable communities through supporting self-reliant empowerment activities particularly for women and youth and other vulnerable members of the society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Employment Type: Contract
- The project Promoting Access to Integrated GBV Services to Conflict Affected Communities in Borno State is a 8-month project (November 2022 – June 2023) funded by the Nigeria Humanitarian Fund (NHF) and implemented by the Rehabilitation Empowerment and Better Health Initiative (REBHI) in Bama LGA of Borno state.
- The project targets vulnerable populations in IDP camps and host communities in Bama with the aim of reducing suffering and vulnerability to GBV, SGBV & SEA for women and girls of reproductive age.
- The project will also support the co-ordination of the GBV sub-sector through co-ordination of the dignity kits technical working group (which REBHI leads) by assessing reviewing and implementing the needs of beneficiaries into the standardized dignity kits contents.
The Program Manager will provide project management for a number of programs in the research and communications field. Typical tasks include
- Developing project management plans, work-plans, Gantt charts and resource plans
- Program development and designing projects, including theories of change, strategic frameworks, activity design, M&E frameworks, resource plans and financial plans
- Finalizing monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual progress reports, project presentations, and program updates
- Manage the submission of donor financial and narrative reports
- Overseeing the coordination of project partners and other stakeholders e.g. consultants, media, and civil society
- Ensure adherence to work-plan and budgets in planning and implementation of programs/ project
- Ensure synergies within and with other program/ project teams and M&E teams
- Participate in meetings and dialogues on issues related to the project on behalf of REBHI, as necessary;
- Conduct internal and external training/workshops on a need basis
- Monitoring of project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Project budget management, including cost tracking
- Organization of project documentation
- Management of project logistics, including travel
- Organizational knowledge management
- Contributing to project databases –past performance records, contact lists, partner testimonials.
- Conducting stakeholder/ partners mapping
- Develop advocacy strategies and oversee their implementation;
- Develop and expand knowledge management strategies, products and methodologies;
- Manage the process of identifying and synthesizing of best practices and lessons learned that are directly linked to the implementation of the program and contribute to their dissemination
- Build partnerships and support in developing resource mobilization strategies
- Contributing to and leading on proposal preparation and submission
- Supervise all project teams
- Write terms of reference for new staff, consultants and contractors and oversee the recruitment process, as necessary.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master Degree qualification with at least 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] include your name and position you are applying for as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications that do not follow this guideline will be disregarded.