PolicyVault.Africa is an online repository of government policies, electoral guidelines, business regulations, laws, investment guides, and macroeconomic data of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Location Abuja
About the Role
Policy Vault is looking for an enthusiastic Program Manager who wants to dive into all aspects of our work in Nigeria. As a start-up organization, the role will be multi-faceted and a successful candidate will like the challenge of wearing multiple hats and building new processes. One day you may be meeting with the Ministry of Health to discuss digitization priorities, and then next you might be organizing a workshop for local NGOs and Civil Society Organizations.
The role is well suited for someone who has experience operating in ambiguity, keeping projects on track and adhering to deadlines, and is comfortable in the policy weeds as well as at high-level meetings with government officials.
- A track record of managing deadlines, implementing projects, and measuring success
- Solid understanding of international affairs, public policy, and development issues
- Experience managing employees, interns or contractors in previous roles
- Willingness to ‘get your hands dirty’ and a sense that no job is below you
- Ability to speak to the technological limitations of the current public policy landscape across African countries, and why digitization can be beneficial
- Knowledge of, and contacts within, the public policy, NGO, or governmental communities in Nigeria
- Some experience managing project budgets
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Policy Vault Africa on policyvault.africa to apply