The Royal Norwegian Embassy – Diplomatic relations between Nigeria and Norway were established just after Nigeria’s Independence in 1960. In addition to Nigeria, the Norwegian Embassy in Abuja is also covering Benin, Togo, and Cameroon.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Political and Development Adviser
Position Type: Temporary – full-time contract
About the Job
- Do you want to be part of the team at the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Abuja?
- We are now recruiting a Political and Development Adviser for a full-time position at the Embassy.
- We are looking for a new colleague who knows Nigerian politics, maybe newly graduated from the university, who can complement and work closely with the rest of the team at the Embassy.
Your portfolio will cover the following:
- Prepare briefings for embassy staff, oral and written.
- Be the foremost local staff adviser to the ambassador on politics.
- Prepare for political visits in Nigeria and neighbouring countries.
- Take part in the embassy’s cooperation with development partners.
- Follow up and lead the embassy’s external communications work.
- Please note, do not write a cover letter longer than 300 words in total. You must also hold a valid work and resident permit in Nigeria.
- Applicants who do not follow the above standards will not be considered.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Depending on the level of experience
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.