Position Title: Payroll Administrator
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: General Staff/ G-5
Type of Appointment: One Year Fixed-Term, with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 638,273 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Payroll Manager and the direct supervision of the National Payroll Officer, the Payroll Administrator will support the unit in the timely and accurate processing of the payroll for locally recruited staff worldwide..
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Completed university degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field from an accredited academic institution with 3 years of relevant work experience; or
- High-school diploma with 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Certification as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) an advantage.
- Experience in direct payroll functions, preferably in a corporate payroll operation with knowledge of banking and accounting systems, generally accepted accounting principles, business risk controls;
- Experience with SAP HR and payroll system and applications, an advantage.
- Thorough working knowledge of payroll systems and procedures, salary calculations and accounting made through payroll systems;
- IT-ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Functional Knowledge an advantage;
- High level of computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested applicants may send their applicationsno later than 21 November 2022.
For further information, refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-088-0892022-vn-088-0892022-payroll-administrator-g-5-manila-global-administrative
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, disability status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.