**Position Title: Payroll Administration Assistant Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC) Job classification: General Staff, Ungraded Type of Appointment: Special short-term ungraded, Six Months Closing date: 4 October 2022 Salary: Php 42,000.00 per month net of taxes (all inclusive salary)
Context** Under the overall supervision of the National Payroll Officer and direct supervision of the Sr. Payroll Administrator, the Payroll Administration Assistant is responsible for providing support in ensuring accurate and timely payroll and other financial entitlements for local staff members in the Philippines, employees in Switzerland, and officials worldwide.
Required Qualifications and Experience Education
- University degree in Accounting with minimum two years of relevant professional experience in direct payroll functions; or
- Completed High school degree with minimum four years of relevant professional experience.
- Certification as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), an advantage.
- Thorough working knowledge on payroll systems procedures and salary calculations.
- Experience with SAP HR and other payroll system and applications.
- High level of computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested applicants may send their applications to hrmanila (at) iom.int no later than 4 October 2022. Reference code and Position Title (DR 038/2022 – Payroll Administration Assistant) should be specified in the SUBJECT field.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/dr-0382022-dr-0382022-payroll-administration-assistant-ungraded-manila-global
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, disability status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.