Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out.
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment | Here is the complete and ultimate guide on the Nigeria Stock Exchange Recruitment (NSE). This guide will provide you with all the information that you need, so make sure you read it to the end to stay informed.
Essentially, this article will discuss career opportunities at the Nigeria Stock Exchange as well as graduate trainee programs.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange is looking for capable individuals who are eager to be developed into skill-driven individuals of the highest caliber and ethical standards.
NSE’s core value is AIF, which stands for Ambitious, Inclusive, and Fair, and it makes them customer-centric with a desire to outperform past performance.
Opportunities on the Nigerian Stock Exchange include.
- Graduate Trainee Program
- Internship Programme
- Entry Level Hire
- Experience Hire
Is NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE (NSE) 2021 Form Out for Recruitment?
To help applicants avoid being scammed, the NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE (NSE) does not release its recruitment date until it is ready to recruit. Subscribe to our email list and bookmark this page for more information if you want to know when the recruitment will take place.
What is the NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE (NSE) Recruitment Portal
If you do not want to be scammed during recruitment, please do not visit the wrong portal. Visiting the wrong portal might end up being a tearful experience, this is because many unscrupulous fellows online are there to scam people with cloned websites and portals. With that said, here is the correct portal of the Nigeria Stock Exchange… https://www.nse.com.ng:8443/careers/#/vacancy/100.
NSE Recruitment Requirements 2021
The are various requirements for the various jobs available, the requirements for graduate trainees are not the same for internships, neither are the requirements for entry-level staff the same for graduate experience level.
Here are the general requirements;
- Applicant must possess any of the following BSC, OND, HND, NCE in any discipline from a recognized school.
- Applicant Must have a fair knowledge of computers
- If you are applying, you must possess the need five credits in SSCE/WASSCE including maths and English in not more than two sittings.
- Applicant must not be more than 35 years.
Graduate Trainee Requirements/Criteria;
- Graduates from both Nigerian and Foreign Universities
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Field
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Letter
- Maximum the age of 26 years at the time of applying.
Tips for Application
- Apply only once to avoid disqualification
- Apply with original credentials
- Register on time
- Make sure to register on time
- Do not disclose your registration details to anyone.
- Use a personal email for registration
- Bookmark this page and subscribe to our email list to stay informed.
- Finally, leave a comment behind to let us know how to better serve you.
Finally, do you want us to do a better job of serving you? Please leave a comment to let us know how we can help. Remember to share this article on all social media platforms to educate others. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and best wishes on your future endeavors.