Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPF) 2021/2022 Form Portal | www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Nigeria Police Recruiting (NPF), including requirements and deadlines, as well as how to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 and everything else you need to know about Nigeria Police Force recruitment, will be supplied here. If you have previously applied or have yet to apply, make sure you read all the way to the end to update your data.
The Nigerian Police Force is accepting applications from appropriately qualified Nigerians for enlistment as Police Constables (Recruits).
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Requirements
The Requirements are as follows:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
- NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Academic Qualification
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field Or a Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
Important Things to Note about the Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Firstly, the application process is only done online. Don’t let anyone beguile you.
- Secondly, the recruitment forms for the exercise are not to be sold out. it is absolutely free.
- Thirdly, Read and understand the guidelines carefully before you fill in the application form.
- Fourthly, You are expected and advised not to submit your application twice; you will be disqualified.
- All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted.
- Lastly, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited for further processes.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment
Firstly, Log on to www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng and follow all the steps provided in the portal to apply.
- visit the Nigeria Police recruitment portal at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and fill in your details.
- Enter your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Enter your Email and create an account
- Enter your password and fill the captcha (sum of the two numbers above the box)
- Click Create Account
- Log in to your email and click on the link sent to your inbox (check your spam box if you do not find the message in your inbox)
- Enter your Email and Password and click login
- Ensure you fill the police online application form correctly
- Submit your application and wait for Nigeria Police shortlist
- Print your Confirmation slip
Nigeria Police Application Closing Date
The application deadline for the Nigeria Police Recruitment Form has not yet been notified.
Please specify in the comment box whether you want to be notified of any new information regarding the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021, and don’t forget to share this information by clicking any of the social media share buttons below.