Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Form 2021/2022 Application Portal
Hi! Are you looking for information about the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment or you are aware of the recruitment and cannot proceed in Applying for the Job? You are at the right place because this article will give you vital information concerning the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021.
Do you have what it takes to become a Customs Officer? if yes, then you have to read this guide very carefully to claim the Job you’re looking for.
There are some frequently asked questions by Visitors of this page which includes:
- When would the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Commence?
- How Much is the Customs Service Recruitment Form
- When is the closing date for the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Exercise?
- What are the Requirements for the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Exercise?
- How can i Apply for the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment?
- What are the Academic Qualifications for the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment?
- 1 Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Requirements
- 2 Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Academic Qualification
- 3 How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Requirements
The Requirements are as follows:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
- NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Academic Qualification
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
Important Things to Note about the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Firstly, the application process is only done online. Don’t let anyone beguile you.
- Secondly, the recruitment forms for the exercise are not to be sold out. it is absolutely free.
- Thirdly, Read and understand the guidelines carefully before you fill in the application form.
- Fourthly, You are expected and advised not to submit your application twice; you will be disqualified.
- All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged documents will be prosecuted.
- Lastly, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited for further processes.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Interested applicants should;
- Visit the Nigeria Custom login portal at http://www.customs.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NCS official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria custom service recruitment website at www.customs.gov.ng to know when the form comes out eventually.
Applicants are to complete the application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
The Nigeria Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date / deadline for the NCS recruitment is July 28th, 2021. So make sure you submit your application before the aforementioned date.
If you have any issues with applying to Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal, kindly let us know in the comment section and we would promptly reply