How much does a NATForce earn as salary per month?
On this page, you will find the current Natforce salary per month, details regarding the Natforce ranks, and other related information regarding the National Task Force.
Truth be told, the Natforce salary is moderately attractive just like every other lucrative business in Nigeria. Though this can be judged and praised based on ranks, qualifications and other factors.
Without further ado, if you have long been searching for how much NATForce earns monthly with known allowances, then read below to get the full details.
NATFORCE Salary Structure
Depending on your rank or qualifications, the NATForce salary structure can accrue up to a million naira annually. This is indeed attractive and almost not different from every other paramilitary in Nigeria.
As of 2021, The estimate earned by a NATForce officer is unknown to the general public. Meanwhile, as discussed early, A NATForce officer earns averagely one million naira annually.
The ranks of the National Task Force will be identical to those of paramilitaries such as police and military forces. Natforce has a command chain that is comparable to Natforce’s. The highest rank in the service is Commandant General, while the lowest rank is Assistant Cadet.
- Level 3-5 – Assistant Cadre
- Level 6 – Assistant Inspectorate Cadre
- Level 7 – Inspectorate Cadre
- Level 8 – Assistant Superintendent Cadre II
- Level 9 – Assistant Superintendent Cadre I
- Level 10 – Deputy Superintendent Cadre II
- Level 11 – Superintendent Cadre II
- Level 12 – Chief Superintendent Cadre II
- Level 13 – Assistant Commander
- Level 14 – Deputy Commander
- Level 15 – Chief Commander
- Level 16 – Assistant Commandant General