Recruitment for the NATIONAL TASKFORCE (NATForce) in 2021 | This is to inform all Nigerians that the recruitment for the Nation Taskforce (NATForce) 2021 has begun.
In this article, we will reveal the educational requirements, job openings, how to apply, and other important information for the ongoing NATForce recruitment 2021. As a result, we strongly advise you to read this article carefully in order to avoid making costly mistakes when applying for the NATForce recruitment 2021.
National TaskForce NATForce Recruitment Educational Requirements
To qualify and be among the successful candidates/applicants for the National TaskForce Recruitment 2021, you must meet all of the requirements outlined in this article for the ongoing National TaskForce recruitment.
Also, keep in mind that you must have gathered all necessary documents before beginning your NATForce Recruitment registration to avoid internet interruption. As a result, read the requirements carefully as they are listed below.
- Firstly, applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Secondly, candidates must possess a WAEC, NECO, GCE with 5 credits including English Language and Mathematics
- Thirdly, applicants must possess either B.Sc., HND, OND, NCE from a government-accredited institution in Nigeria
- Additionally, applicants with B.Sc., HND must have an N.Y.S.C certificate or an Exemption letter
Other Requirements includes:
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification. Which includes:
a. Voters Card
b. Driver Licenses
c. National ID Card
d. International Passport
- All applicants must not have any criminal case
- Ready to work anywhere
- Must have a good height and fearless
How to Apply for NATForce Recruitment
- To register online, Click here or visit https://www.natforce.org/
- Sign up with your Email and follow the registration guide
- Have all necessary document ready
- Print out your registration immediately after the registration is done.
NATIONAL TASKFORCE (NATForce) Available Position
There are various available positions in the NATForce recruitment, and applicants will be selected based on their qualifications.
As a result, it is advised that you choose wisely when selecting your preferred position in the NATForce recruitment, as there will be no reversal after registration.
NATForce Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate
Once the registration portal is closed, the shortlisting follows immediately
All shortlisted candidate will go to the next level of recruitment, which may include
- Verification of Certificate
- Checking of height
- Medical certification such as health issues, deafness, partial blindness, Leg and Hand deformity, and other impediments
Following the completion of the documentation, the final stage of the NATForce Recruitment is training.