Preston Associates International Development (PAID) is a fast growing development sector consultancy firm that provides evidence for improved development outcomes through research and specialized MEL support services. We work with international and domestic non-governmental organizations, national and state level government agencies/parastatals as well as bilateral and multilateral organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist
Employment Type: Consultancy
Duration: 1 year (with possibility of renewal for another 2 years)
- 10 – 15 years of core MEL experience with knowledge of outcomes and impact evaluation methodologies.
- Knowledge of Macro-economic and Labour Market Policies
- Poverty Reduction Strategy – Employment policy Development of Statistics
- Sectoral Policies and Growth trends
- Micro and Small Enterprise Development Policies and Trends, Labour statistics & indicators
- Skill Development Policies
- Gender Labour Policies and Trends.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job Title as the subject of the mail.