- A strong commitment to human rights, transparency and accountability; demonstrated ability to think legally, analytically, strategically and effectively;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Capacity to appropriately plan and prioritize and to manage multiple demands efficiently;
- Ability to defend and explain complex issues and positions to staff and to advocate on these positions externally; and strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively within and outside the organization.
Salaries and Benefits
- Competitive but subject to experience.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a letter of interest, resume and a short writing sample to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.