A non-governmental organization working on the improvement of health equity through sustained research, program delivery, technical assistance, and education will be providing technical support through a short-term implementation engagement for the Key Population Size Estimation Study 2022.
In order to complete the field implementation process, we require the services of qualified personnel for the position below:
Job Title: KPSE Field Supervisor – L1 & L2
Locations: Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara, Niger, Kogi, Plateau, Kebbi, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, Adamawa, Borno, Yobe, Jigawa, Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Delta, Ogun & Bauchi
Employment Type: Short-term
Duration of engagement: 1 month (minimum)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan field activity along with the UoM State representative and the field team.
- Supervise the data collection process.
- Support with the mobilization of community members for data collection.
- Conduct daily meetings and debriefs with the teams to discuss field issues and suggest appropriate solutions to identified challenges where required.
- Work with the Data/IT support officer to ensure tablets are charged on a daily basis.
- Closely monitor and support data collection at each stage throughout the data collection process.
- Supervise and randomly validate interviews periodically.
- Act as a resource person for the field team members by providing answers and clarification to questions that may arise on the field.
- Monitor work progress, prepare and submit weekly reports to the UoM State representative.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Public Health, Development Studies, Social Sciences, Health Sciences, or related fields
- At least two (2) years of experience managing research activities involving qualitative/quantitative data collection in a supervisory capacity.
- Residents in the selected state are strongly preferred.
- Ability to use Maps proficiently.
- Experience carrying out key population surveys is desirable and will be an advantage.
- The ability to speak the local dialect fluently would be an advantage.
- Must be literate in English.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We consider equality for all to be a fundamental human right.
- We actively promote diversity and inclusion, while condemning all types of unlawful and unjust discrimination based on age, disability, gender and sexual orientation.’
- Interested applicants should apply via the application link above, fill out an online recruitment form, and upload a one-page Application Letter, along with a CV, the highest level of qualification Certificate, and a NYSC discharge certificate (where applicable).
- Individuals blacklisted from implementing Global Fund grants are not eligible to apply for this position.