Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Knowledge Management and Program Assistant
Job ID: 2022-4802
Category: International Positions
Employment Status: Full-Time
- We seek a Knowledge management and Program Assistant to support the CDC Technical Assistance teams providing support to government of Nigeria on the C19 RM grant.
- The Knowledge management and Program Assistant will support program activities planning, implementation, meetings and reporting on this project.
- He/She will support documentation (soft and hard copies) archiving of program files, branding with updated graphic expertise, storytelling, development of program successes in infographics, presentation and compelling report. While providing administrative, financial, TA staff logistics, and programmatic support for program implementation.
- Support Project team in preparation of activities, including scheduling meeting, creating attendance list, corresponding with attendees, preparing materials, setting up meeting rooms, taking meeting minutes, amongst other task
- Contribute to program reports and document development
- Support graphic presentation using infographics, and compelling graphics to upgrade program presentations, multimedia related materials, develop program videos
- Contribute to updating, documentation and archiving of all program documents – and maintain KM systems.
- Ensure appropriate and approved branding layout and formatting of program materials, training packages and all multimedia products.
- Contribute to knowledge management event, documentation and archiving of program communication products (videos, picture banks, graphics materials, program documents etc).
- Support the program manager to ensure that project activities are implemented according to approved work plan and accepted organizational methodologies and principles.
- Assist in the development of monthly, quarterly and annual reports as well as human-interest stories, bulletins, factsheets, technical briefs, abstracts and other relevant publication related to the project interventions.
- Work with the finance & Admin departments to arrange logistics for all Program activities and draft correspondence to partners, GoN and other agencies as requested.
- Maintain files and support the dissemination of project information among the project team, schedule and support visitors and meetings.
- Assist with drafting, editing, and proofreading of technical materials and appropriate reports of program activities and results for technical leads and supervisors as requested.
- Work collaboratively with other project team members to ensure necessary project planning, support travel logistics for program TA teams and support overall implementation
- Support the collation, harmonization and regular updates of program management tools such as scorecard, stakeholders database, and other tools as maybe be requested.
- Support the planning of meetings, workshops, and trainings, ensure that all logistics arrangements are in place and also ensure that meeting notes are taken and disseminated timely to all participants.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Sciences or Social Sciences
- 2-3 years of experience with an international development organization on public health/development related programs
- Good knowledge and experience in video designs, production and displays; and design software such as illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Dream weaver, Corel draw and Acrobat painting
- Good experience with donor branding specifications and implementation
- Proficiency in word processing, Microsoft Office and data software
- Excellent presentation skills and verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluency in verbal, written and interpersonal communication in English.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle a variety of assignments under pressure of deadlines
- Computer skills – working knowledge of design software applications and word processing
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of staff and partners.
- Initiative and ability to identify needs, results and impact especially in a busy environment
- Be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality.
- Artistic ability and creativity are a must coupled with excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills.
- Previous experience working INGO.
NGN349,530 – NGN388,345Monthly Gross.
- Jhpiego offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefits package including: medical and dental plans; paid vacation, holidays and sick leave; personal accident insurance; 403(b) retirement plan; life and disability insurance; travel insurance; education assistance plan and more.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.