Jumia Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in Ghana Application Form Is Available Here
Are you looking for information about the Jumia Recruitment Form or you are aware about the recruitment and cannot proceed in Applying for the Job? You are at the right place because this article will give you vital information concerning the Jumia Recruitment 2020.
Do you have what it takes to work at Jumia? if yes, then you have to read this guide very careful to claim the Job you’re looking for.
There are some frequently asked questions by Visitors of this page which includes:
- When would the Jumia Recruitment Commence?
- How Much is the Jumia Recruitment Form
- When is the closing date for the Jumia Recruitment Exercise?
- What are the Requirements for the Jumia Recruitment Exercise?
- How can i Apply for the Jumia Recruitment
- What are the Academic Qualifications for Jumia Recruitment?
Before we commence we would like to inform you that the Jumia Official Website is www.www.jumia.com.gh. All frequently asked questions would be treated immensely on this page below.
Jumia Recruitment Vacancies
We are pleased to announce to you that Jumia is Recruiting. This is to inform the general public who are in search for a Job in Ghana that the Jumia Group has released the various Job Vacancies for interested applicants to apply.
The Various Job Vacancies are:
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Head of Commercial Planning
However, you are expected to check your role and apply for any Job of your choice. Do you want to know the Jumia Recruitment Requirements? Then read below this page for more information.
Jumia Recruitment General Requirements
- Nationality: Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth
- Must have successfully completed their first degree in a reputable higher institution within or outside Ghana.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/ with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Must have a professional experience.
- Must be a Ghanaian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Ghanaian citizen.
- Applicants must possess good qualities and must have not been convicted in Prison.
Jumia Recruitment Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
Important Things to Note about the Jumia Recruitment
You are expected to read and understand the guidelines carefully before you fill in the application form. Once you keep to instructions, we guarantee you success in your application.
Always make sure you meet all minimum Jumia Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
Note that, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited for further processes.
How to Apply for Jumia Recruitment
All Interested applicants are to send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Jumia Portal
If you have any difficulties applying for Jumia Recruitment 2020, kindly let us know in the comment section below, also feel free to ask us any questions and we would promptly reply.