Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and Jumia Services are Africa’s leading internet group, with over 3,000 employees in over 14 African countries and huge successes like Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and
It is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs, and CDC and is headed by top competent individuals who offer a fantastic combination of local and international capabilities.
It was established in 2012. Jumia’s objective is to change the way people shop by offering the finest online shopping experience across a wide range of product categories, including mobiles and tablets, computers, electronics, home & lifestyle, fashion, sports, health & beauty, food, and more.
Job Title: Acquisition Associate (ODS)
- Lead the Jumia ODS Vendor Acquisition strategy, meeting key targets.
- In addition to organic growth, implement a referral campaign in order to grow our active vendor base.
- Acquire key target vendors, align with our long-term strategic plan, and directly interact with them in order to drive their performance.
- Optimizing the performance of newly signed vendors, recommending processes to improve and motivate them in line with the company objectives.
- Accountable for vendor acquisition pipeline planning
- Executes tasks based on tools, processes and performance based on reporting and campaigns
- Liaise between vendor and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely successful on-boarding process flow for the new acquired vendor within a stipulated time frame.
Requirements and Skill Qualifications
- Flawless English communication
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Clear communication and reporting capabilities
- Team management and leadership skills
- Ability to run a sales pipeline to drive organic sign-ups
- 5+ years’ experience
- Good analytical skills
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date: 8th Sept. 2021