Position Title: ICT Assistant (Client Support) – SAP FI (Tier 2)
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: General Staff/ G-5
Type of Appointment: One Year Fixed-Term, with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 638,273 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Global User Support and the direct supervision of Technical/User Support Shift Supervisor, the ICT Assistant will provide SAP support services to end-users through the ICT MAC Global User Support Unit based in Manila including daily technical support to users of IOM’s PRISM solution and infrastructure worldwide, promoting a client and service-oriented approach.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Information Systems and Technology, or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience in specialized formal training on SAP systems, business software (Microsoft Office); or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in SAP FI Modules;
- Proven knowledge, experience, and skills to support and troubleshoot SAP FI (AA, AP, AR, GL, PS, CO, MM, FM, GM, TSY, FI Reports, Travel modules); knowledge of SAP Fiori Apps will be considered an advantage;
- Ability to provide SAP support services;
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end-users; knowledge of an issue-tracking system an advantage;
- Strong customer service orientation; focused on result for the client and responds positively to feedback;
- Good administrative and time-management skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to manage complexities.
How to apply
Interested applicants may send their applications to hrmanila(at)iom.int no later than 21 November 2022. VN Number and Position Title (VN 068/2022 – ICT Assistant (Client Support) – SAP FI) should be specified in the SUBJECT field.
For further information, refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0682022-vn-0682022-ict-assistant-client-support-sap-fi-g-5-manila-global#menu-how-to-apply
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.