The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The successful candidate will among others do the following:
- Assist in some strategic HR management such as staff acquisition, proper utilization, onboarding and orientation, result oriented training/development, and so on.
- Assist in administering strictly but with human face the policies of the organisation
- Ensure productive administration and management of the organisation’s insurance policies as it relates to its assets and properties.
- Ensure implementation of training schedules and monitor staff post training presentations
- Manage pension, health and other related Employee Assistance Programmes of the Society etc.
- A Higher National Diploma or First Degree in the Humanities is a must. A Master’s Degree in either Business Administration, Personnel Management, Industrial and Labour Relations or related field would be of added advantage.
- Minimum of five years cognate experience in Human Resource Management field is a must
- Professionally certified by the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria with good knowledge of Nigerian labour and employment laws.
- Good knowledge of strategic plan and implementation would be an added advantage.
- Proven Christian experience and proving integrity; High level of presentation skills; Willingness to learn and ability to work as a team player; Good working knowledge of Microsoft Power point, Word, Excel, etc.
- Flexible, not easily provoked, sociable and always hungry for and delivering timely results.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Applicants must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christians with good testimonies of turning point experiences.