Position Title: HR Intern (Fresh Graduates)
Job classification: Intern/OJT
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: Internship
Salary: Php 10,750 per month
Resource Management (RM) – MAC HR Support MAC HR Support (Local) Unit provides human resources assistance to all national staff members within the Manila Administrative Centre (MAC), Philippines. These services include but are not limited to recruitment and selection of staff and non-staff, contracts management, personnel action preparation, benefits and entitlements processing, attendance and timekeeping, performance management, staff development and HR policy implementation in coordination with the Human Resources Advisory Services in Panama and Human Resources Management in Geneva, Switzerland.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Completed university degree in BS Psychology, Business Administration or any related field from an accredited academic institution
- HR Diploma or Certification, an advantage.
- Experience in office administration work
- Work experience in international/multi-cultural and/or UN system, an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients;
- High level of computer literacy usage of office MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio etc.)
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 02 January 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/int-0172022-int-0172022-hr-intern-fresh-graduates-internship-manila-global-administrative
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed. IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.