Position Title: HR Assistant (Education Grant (EG) and Rental Subsidy Processing)
Job classification: G-5
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-Year Fixed-Term with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 638,273.00 per annum net of taxes
The Human Resources Administration Unit (HRAU), located in the Manila Human Resources Operations and Administrative Services (MHRO), is responsible for providing the full range of personnel support services pertaining to administration of contracts, benefits, and entitlements to IOM staff in the Professional category and General Service staff in Switzerland.
Under the overall supervision of the Head, HRAU, and the direct supervision of the Senior HR Assistant (EG Validation), the successful candidate will process HR actions relating to Education Grants and rental subsidies.
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Provide information and documentation to staff members as required.
- Respond to staff queries via phone, Microsoft Teams, and e-mail relating to EGs for staff within the assigned region in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process HR actions pertaining to EGs within the assigned area of responsibility, as defined in the HRAU Transaction Approval Matrix, within the agreed service levels for each action.
- Accurately update HR master data relevant to EGs in the Organisation’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, as required.
- Escalate complex cases and technical issues for resolution to the Senior HR Assistant (EG Validation) and relevant Team Leads for rental subsidies.
- Process rental subsidies for all IOM staff in the Professional category and General Service staff in Switzerland and send them to the relevant Team Leads for validation.
- Monitor recurring actions, anticipate rental subsidy requests and extensions, and proactively follow-up with staff members as required.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related field with three years of relevant professional experience; or,
- High school diploma with five years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Human Resources Management and personnel administration
- Experience using an ERP system.
- Experience in an international organization, non-government or government organisation, in a multi-cultural setting, is an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of IOM/UN HR procedures and rules is an asset.
- Knowledge of SAP highly desirable
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 03 February 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0102023-vn-0102023-hr-assistant-education-grant-eg-and-rental-subsidy-processing-g-5
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.