We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership and partnerships.
We need committed, audacious, accountable, passionate persons with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Health Informatics Manager
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the design, adaptation and maintenance of the organization databases and harmonized national databases in conjunction with the M and E, and program staff to address program reporting needs and implementation monitoring
- Provide support to all program staff at state and central offices to utilize the databases for program implementation monitoring and program results dissemination
- Coordinate and facilitate training on use of data management and analysis tools, including visualization dashboards, mobile applications and MS Office products to team members
- Coordinate and review data collected and reported to locate and fix problems with data entry errors, integrity and concurrence.
- Provide oversight for the deployment, implementation and use of updated or new databases
- Provides oversight for all HI and EMR activities at all the organization supported locations.
- Troubleshoots HI and EMR challenges, and institute follow up mechanisms for best resolutions
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Medicine, Information Technology or a related field.
- A Masters in Computer Science, Health Informatics, Information Technology, Management or related field will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience Local or International NGOs; preferably in HIV Care and treatment.
- Experience with use, deployment and EMR systems management.
- Knowledge of Access or other programming language a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot and run database queries.
- Ability to work under pressure cooperatively as a member of a bigger data driven team.
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amount of information.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good and functional Managerial skills.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. Health Informatics Manager – Abuja, CLEMENTINA OGBEH.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.