Medecins du Monde (MdM) is an international humanitarian organization whose mission is to provide medical care for the most vulnerable populations, the world over, including France. It seeks to stimulate voluntary commitment from doctors, other health care providers, and from those whose expertise in other fields is needed for its activities, to enlist all competent support required for the achievement of its projects, and to seek at all times to encourage close working relationships with populations in its care. MdM operating in Nigeria, Borno state since October 2016.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guard
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
Security & Control:
- Perform regular rounds around the enclosure MDM premises to prevent any external intrusion
- Informed as quickly as those in danger in case of intrusion and contacted his supervisor as soon as possible with the available means of communication
- Open and close the gate for inputs / outputs of individuals or vehicles
- Check the entry and exit of visitors in the secure area according to MdM rules ( permission from MdM responsible, filling entry/Exit book)
- Make sure that nobody enters the enclosure without permission and respect MdM rules (no weapon, registration…)
- Check that the access doors are closed during non- working hours
- Ensure that no MdM material comes out of the compound without permission from logistician
- Report any incident occurring during the shift and, in general, report any information relating to the safety of the mission
- In the end guard for awarding shift, carries a relief information by a physical inspection of the base to be note on notebook. Do not leave the base if the succession not arrived.
- Always wait for the next shift guard before leaving and never leave workplace and the premises unattended for any reason.
- Performs a safety device control so that it is firmly in place (closed doors, lights, fire extinguishers, radios, flashlights, generators, fuel reserves, water …), and if not, notify the line supervisor.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using ”Guard” as the subject of the email.