Position Title: Graphic Designer
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: General Staff/G-5
Type of Appointment: One Year Fixed-Term
Salary: Php 638,273.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the direct overall supervision of the Head of Recruitment Unit, and the direct supervision of the Human Resource Officer and in close coordination with the Online Communications Unit, the Graphic Artist will support the Global Recruitment Unit as a content producer and visual storyteller.
The successful candidate will be in charge of designing digital contents and awareness raising materials on recruitment rules, best practices, systems, etc. which will be frequently disseminated to staff members worldwide. The Graphic Artist is also expected to serve as the focal point of the recruitment unit for social media, designing appealing and creative digital content focused on recruitment drives.
The selected candidate will ensure that all graphics materials are in accordance with the IOM’s House style manual, layout manual and brand guidelines.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Advertising, Fine Arts or a relevant field from an accredited academic institution, with 3 years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Certificate in computer graphic design, an advantage.
- Proven experience in the field of layout and graphic design;
- In-depth knowledge of and expertise in a wide range of Adobe Creative Suite software applications including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat, as well as Microsoft office applications.
- Familiarity with typography and typesetting preferred;
- Creative flair and the ability to drive innovation;
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and a good eye for details.
- Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via IOM Philippines jobsite not later than 20 December 2022 with reference code VN 091/2022 – Graphic Designer.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0912022-vn-0912022-graphic-designer-g-5-manila-global-administrative-centre-mac
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.