Pathfinder International is driven by the conviction that all people, regardless of where they live, have the right to decide whether and when to have children, to exist free from fear and stigma, and to lead the lives they choose.
- Experience 5 years
- Location Not specified
Summary of Role:
The Senior HR Business Systems Analyst leads in the execution of the HR and technology (UKGPro) strategic plan as defined and continuously prioritized by the Global HRIS and Compensation Manager. This role will have expertise in Core HRIS best practices to configure the system for employee administration, benefits management and other defined talent practice areas to support the development and maintenance of support materials for HR best practices as well as UKGPro system user support. The Sr HR BSA will contribute to an integrated data design by providing user and business process expertise to the HR and IT teams. This role will provide reporting and ad hoc analysis to all levels of the organization to ensure that Pathfinder Leadership can easily understand operational effectiveness and achievement of HR organizational KPIs
Location: Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cote D’Ivoire, DRC, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Jordan, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Niger, Pakistan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, or the US.
Software and Systems Operations:
- In coordination with the Global Talent Product Owner, ensuring state of the art technology meets business needs. Evaluates, maintains and implements HRIS System solutions to support HR initiatives.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of HRIS system changes; designs system specifications and works with HRIS vendor programmers to develop, enhance, and/or modify the HRIS systems as needed.
- Documents all modifications and HRIS processes and drives best-practice processes.
- Monitors the HRIS system to ensure proper function.
- Serves as the HRIS administrator, which includes updating of code tables, benefit plans, payroll, talent management, compensation salary planning, recruiting and onboarding etc.
- Serves as the main point of contact between the Human Resources Department, Payroll, IT, and the vendor for all employment information system issues.
Data and Security
- Prepares reports and analyses as necessary. Responsible for internal management to ensure that internal reporting needs are being met by creating a schedule of organization reporting needs- including workforce metrics and organizational structure.
- Oversees the testing of the system for upgrades, data conversation, and implementation of interfaces with other systems.
- Configures user Roles and Workflows to ensure secure sharing of data internally
- Maintains appropriate security standards related password/access management.
- Manages end user accounts, permissions, and access rights in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Participates in the direction of the HRIS system; determines the scope of the system in consultation with the rest of the HR Leadership team to ascertain organizational needs for payroll, benefits, and human resources/employee information management.
- Performs other duties, special projects and activities as required by the organization.
- Regularly updates User Resources with new functionality and when defect corrections and small enhancements are delivered to ensure continuous relevance to end users.
Staff Training and Development
- Conducts one-on-one training with Country HR Leaders as necessary.
- Creates and maintains user documentation: job aides, resource center and training materials to support all functionality in production.
- Works closely with Benefits Administrator to ensure successful reconciliation of vendor invoices.
- Deliver targeted Train-the-trainer forums for the Global HR Leaders to ensure local capability to support country users.
- May participate in delivering training in partnership with the local support staff to country end-users.
- Oversees the development of external vendor file feed creations and enhancements.
- Manages cases and service requests with vendor
- Informs Global Product Owner of quality-of-service levels.
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or equivalent, or a combination of education and experience that yields the required competencies.
- At least one (1) year of experience with a multinational organization and successful track record in supporting a global HRIS system
- At least five (5) years of experience working in a Human Resource environment, familiarity with Human Resources
- One (1) year of Business Intelligence report writing experience
Preferred Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum of one (1) year UKGPro experience: This role will require a proficiency in all components of the system including set up of users, management of foundation objects, configuration of workflows, and assisting with/trouble-shooting data integration.
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, PHR certification
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to spend long hours looking at computer screen and doing repetitive work on a keyboard.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift/move up to 5 lbs.
Technology to be Used:
- Personal Computer/Laptop, Microsoft applications (i.e., Office 365, SharePoint, Skype/Zoom/Teams), cell phone/mobile technology, and standard office equipment.
- Less than 10%
Bachelors or better in Human Resource Administration or related field.
5 years: Experience working as an HRIS Administrator
1 year: Business Intelligence report writing experience
5 years: Experience working in a Human Resource environment
1 year: UKGPro experience
Licenses & Certifications
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Pathfinder International on recruiting.ultipro.com to apply