Is the 2021/2022 Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Form Out?
Do you want to apply for the Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment 2021? If you answered yes, then this informative article is for you. You will be provided with detailed information about Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment 2021 and How To Apply.
The Ghana Statistical Service is a government agency tasked with collecting, analyzing, and disseminating statistical data to Ghanaians.
It also oversees the efficient creation and management of high-quality official statistics that adhere to international standards. This is accomplished by collaborating with competent staff to support national development through evidence-based decision-making.
Responsibilities of Ghana Statistical Service
Every member of the staff is expected to provide strategic leadership, administrative and technical direction in order to achieve the Service’s overall mission.
The following are the specific responsibilities that are expected to be fulfilled:
- To advise the Ghanaian government and the Ghana Statistical Service Management Board on all matters about statistics
- Coordination of the statistical information for the National Statistical System (NSS)
- Collaboration and enhancement of government relationships with other agencies with that of the Ghana Statistical Service for the fulfilment of this mandate
- The coordination of data collection, compilation, analysis, and publication
- Conduction of statistical surveys in the country, including any census
- Promotion of the effectiveness of statistics and stimulation of research activities in all fields that require the application of statistics.
Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Requirements
Before you begin, make sure you have the following documents:
- A minimum of WASSCE/SSCE or its equivalent.
- Residential address including digital address.
- Details of your employment status and experience (if available).
- National identification document, including national passport and driving licence.
- Most recent digital or electronic passport size picture with white background (not more than three months old).
- Copy of most recent certificate.
- Personal and emergency contact person’s phone numbers.
How to Apply for Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment
The steps to take are as follows:
- Log in to the Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment portal for 2021
- Click on the “New Application Process” button
- Fill in the necessary details, including your full name, functional email address, and the position you are applying for
- After filling the fields, click on the “Request Access” button to proceed.
is Ghana Statistical Service Recruiting?
The only available recruitment information on the Service’s official website is on the Pre-Certification of Trainers for Censuses. This opportunity, however, was only available between Sunday, August 30, 2020 and Friday, October 23, 2020. As a result, no current recruitment campaign is underway.
Regardless, you can work as an enumerator or a Complete Count Champion during the Ghana Population Census registration process (CCC).
75,000 Data Field Officers are required for the 2021 Population and Housing Census. During the ten days of training and the 28 days of data collection, successful candidates are expected to work full-time in or near their homes.
Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Closing Date
Applications will be accepted untill November 15th, 2021.
The Ghana Statistical Service is seeking a pool of qualified applicants from all districts across the country. Regional Trainers are individuals who train Field Data Collection Officers at the district level. As a result, it is critical that all districts are adequately represented in the training program before this date.