Request information on the recruitment of Ghana Police, sample questions and application form? In this article you will find answers to these questions, insight into the recruitment requirements and other important details of Ghana Police Service 2021.
Ghanaian citizens are known as patriots, yet the uniform men and women who are involved in life for others have absolute patriotism. They are well-known. They ensure that law and order as well as security within the nation and from external attacks are maintained, under a unified and uncontested command. This is mainly the police department of Ghana.
The police service in Ghana is operated in 12 departments: ten employees in ten Ghana areas, one in Tema’s maritime and industrial sites, and twelve in Ghana’s railway and ports. The Marine Police Unit is another department responsible for the management of oil and gas issues within the country.
Ghana Police Recruitment Eligibility
According to the police, all applicants must meet the following criteria before he or she can be eligible for the Ghana Police Service Recruitments:
- Applicants must be Ghanaian by birth.
- Must be Ghanaian not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years of age by April 1, 2021, height [173cm or 5.8ft for males and 165cm or 5.4ft for females].
- Must meet educational qualifications as may be prescribed by the Appointment and Promotion Advisory Board of the Ghana Police Service.
- Applicants must have clean records from Criminalities.
- Must be medically fit by Police standards.
- Must be of good character.
- Be able to speak and write in fluent English Language.
- Be knowledgeable in basic computer applications.
- Have an active e-mail account and mobile phone number.
- Be ready to undergo basic Police training and other forms of training.
How to Apply for Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2021
This is an overview of Ghana Police Service recruitment application process
- Purchase of a voucher
- Get to the e-services online portal for the Ghana police recruitment forms
- Enter the serial number of the purchased voucher and the pin and confirm that they are indeed yours.
- Create a personal profile
- Ghana police recruitment category –
- Education background
- Upload a passport-sized photo of yourself.
- Review your Ghana police service
- Submit your application
Stages of the Ghana Police Service Recruitment Process
Stages of the Ghana Police Service Recruitment Process are;
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes.
- At recruitment centres there should be a. Body examination and selection b. Examination and inspection of academic and personal documents
- Successful candidates in  above shall be made to write aptitude test
- Candidates who pass the aptitude test will go through a thorough criminal and background check.
- Then there shall be medical examination for successful applicants.
- The final stage of the processes is an invitation to commence training
Ghana Police Recruitment Deadline
The application for the Ghana Police Recruitment 2021-2022 has been announced. The mode of application is done only online and receiving of applications starts from 30th August 2021 to 10th September 2021.
In this regard, We advise you to visit this page frequently for more updates anytime the Ghana Police Service Recruitment opportunity is on.