Ghana National Petroleum Corporation(GNPC)
Applications are invited from interested Ghanaian undergraduate students for the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Undergraduate Scholarship for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) offers limited Undergraduate scholarships, through the GNPC Foundation, to prospective Ghanaian students for each academic year. The scholarship is for the various degree courses and is tenable at accredited public tertiary Institutions in Ghana.
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) is the state agency responsible for the exploration, licensing, and distribution of petroleum-related activities in Ghana. The corporation was established in 1983 to replace the Petroleum Department which was an agency under the Ministry of Fuel and power. The department was responsible for the importation of crude oil and petroleum products for the Ghanaian economy. The mandate for oil exploration was held to be the Technical Directorate of the Ministry of Fuel and Power and the Geological Survey Department.
GNPC Undergraduate Scholarship
- OrganisationGhana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC)
- Country to study Ghana
- School to study–
- Course to study not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application deadline November 22, 2021
Aim and Benefits of GNPC Undergraduate Scholarship
- Approved airfare to and from your home country to the country of study and back after studies.
- Approved tuition fees
- Stipend (living allowance)
- Book Allowance
- One-time Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Dissertation allowance
- Provision towards the cost of fieldwork undertaken overseas (usually the cost of one economy class return airfare to your fieldwork location), were approved.
Requirements for GNPC Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Be Ghanaian,
- Not be over 35 years by 1st October 2021
- Have obtained admission to undertake an Undergraduate.
Documents Required for Application
- Admission letter
- WASSCE results
- Birth certificate
- A Passport picture
November 22, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) on gnpcfoundation.org to apply
- First visit the GNPC Scholarship Application Link Portal at: http://www.gnpcfoundation.org/apply/pages/login.php
- Then click on the create account button and provide necessary details with the correct phone number and active e-mail to create an account
- A form ID or PIN will be generated and sent to your e-mail.
- Check your email inbox or the spam/junk e-mail section of your email to access the GNPC Scholarship Application form ID or PIN
- Afterward visit: http://www.gnpcfoundation.org/apply/pages/login.php
- then provide your phone number and form ID to log in
- Then fill the GNPC Scholarship Application form very correctly with all the right details
- Applicants with disabilities, are to upload medical reports as evidence of disability
- If you are a Continuing student, upload your statement of results.]