Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2021 Job Vacancies| GNPC Recruitment Form Portal
Are you looking for information about the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment Form or you are aware of the recruitment and cannot proceed in Applying for the Job? You are at the right place because this article will give you vital information concerning the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2021.
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2020, Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment Portal, GNPS Recruitment form, GNPS Recruitment Form Portal 2020, Apply for GNPS Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in ghana, www.gnpcghana.com application form
Do you have what it takes to work at GNPS? if yes, then you have to read this guide very carefully to claim the Job you’re looking for.
There are some frequently asked questions by Visitors of this page which includes:
- When would the GNPS Recruitment Commence?
- How Much is the GNPS Recruitment Form
- When is the closing date for the GNPS Recruitment Exercise?
- What are the Requirements for the GNPS Recruitment Exercise?
- How can i Apply for the GNPS Recruitment
- What are the Academic Qualifications for GNPS Recruitment?
Before we commence we would like to inform you that the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Official Website is www.gnpcghana.com. All frequently asked questions would be treated immensely on this page below.
Please take note that the GNPS Recruitment has not started yet, but you are advised to bookmark this page or keep visiting this site till when we update the information. While waiting for the recruitment to start, get to know the Requirements, Academic Qualifications, Procedures.
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment Requirements
- Nationality: Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth
- Applicants must not be more than 40 years.
- Must have successfully completed their first degree in a reputable higher institution within or outside Ghana.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/ with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Must have a professional experience.
- Good Communication skills is an advantage.
- Must be a Ghanaian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Ghanaian citizen.
- Applicants must possess good qualities and must have not been convicted in Prison.
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
Important Things to Note about the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment
You are expected to read and understand the guidelines carefully before you fill in the application form. Once you keep to instructions, we guarantee you success in your application.
Always make sure you meet all minimum GNPS Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
Note that, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited for further processes.
How to Apply for Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment
All Interested applicants are to send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Info@gnpcghana.com
If you have any difficulties applying for Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2021, kindly let us know in the comment section below, also feel free to ask us any questions and we would promptly reply.