Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment – nasgh.com
Are you looking for information about the Ghana National Ambulance Recruitment Form or you are aware of the recruitment and cannot proceed in Applying for the Job? You are at the right place because this article will give you vital information concerning the Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment 2021.
The GNAS Recruitment Portal is presently accepting new applications. Here you may download the application form for the Ghana National Ambulance Service (GNAS) recruiting 2021, as well as the closing date, requirements, and rules.
There are some frequently asked questions by Visitors of this page which includes:
- When would the Ghana National Ambulance Recruitment Commence?
- How Much is the Ghana National Ambulance Recruitment Form
- When is the closing date for the Ghana National Ambulance Recruitment Exercise?
- What are the Requirements for the Ghana National Ambulance Recruitment Exercise?
- How can i Apply for the Ghana National Ambulance Recruitment
- What are the Academic Qualifications for Ghana National Ambulance Recruitment
Before we commence we would like to inform you that the Ghana National Ambulance Service Official Website is www.nasgh.com.All frequently asked questions would be treated immensely on this page below.
Ghana National Ambulance Recruitment Requirements
- Nationality: Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth
- Must have successfully completed their first degree in a reputable higher institution within or outside Ghana.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/ with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Must have a professional experience.
- Good Communication skills is an advantage.
- Must be a Ghanaian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Ghanaian citizen.
- Applicants must possess good qualities and must have not been convicted in Prison.
Ghana National Ambulance Recruitment Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field Or a Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field, Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
How Much is the Ghana Ambulance Recruitment Form?
All you have to do is to purchase an e-voucher card at a cost of GHC50 from any branch of GCB, NIB, and ADB across the country.
How to Apply for Ghana Ambulance Recruitment
Log on to http://nasgh.com/login.php to Apply.
If you have any questions or observations concerning Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment 2021, do not hesitate to comment below and we would promptly reply.