The Ghana Audit Service Recruitment Portal 2021 – ghaudit.com. The Ghana Audit Online recruitment portal has been enabled for the recruitment of qualified candidates into the Ghana Audit Service.
Requirement and Eligibility for Latest Jobs at Ghana Audit Service
- Applicants must reside in Ghana.
- You must be a university graduate with relevant degree certificates as applicable to the job vacancies listed already.
- Degree certificates must not be less than second class lower honours.
- Candidates must be have a post degree experience in any related agency or organization.
- Master’s degree is also required for most of the positions.
How to Sign Up for Ghana Audit Service Jobs
The first step to take in the application process is to sign up on the New User Registration. All candidates are urged to provide a valid and genuine information as regarding personal data.
The essence of this is to enable the whole application process align on the same information on the data base as well as those provided by a user or applicant.
On completing your registration process, you are to click on the Existing User link to log in and continue with the registration process.
Endeavour to fill your personal details form with the required and most necessary information.
NOTE: You must rename all documents that will be submitted with your name on each of them.
How to Apply
Application for Ghana Audit Service recruitment is done online on the application portal via http://www.ghaudit.org/recruitment