GES Recruitment Application Form Is Out Portal.
The Ghana Education Service Recruitment 2021 is now open to accept applications by qualified and suitable candidates for some of the vacancies in their education system. Finally, for the new entry, the recruitment portal is opened.
This article also discusses the full range of information relating to the recruitment of the Ghana Education Service 2021 such as the application form, close-up date, educational requirements, and how to apply.
Ghana Education Service (GSE) is a government agency within the Ministry of Education that implements government policy to ensure the quality of formal education for Ghanaian people of school age regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion or politics. A fifteence-plus council called the GES Council governs the Ghana Education Service.
The National Redemption Council established the agency in 1974. It partners with organizations and is divided into different units to make sure its mandate is executed effectively.
Ghana Education Service Recruitment Requirements
The Ghana Education Service has indicated that candidates who wish to be employed as teachers must meet the following basic requirements.
- Firstly, between 2017 and 2018, completed and passed the final-year College of Education Examination, with no outstanding referral papers.
- The Teacher Licensure Examination was passed with flying colors.
- National Service is a requirement that must be fulfilled.
- Candidates should be prepared and willing to work wherever the GES assigns them.
- Only freshly qualified teachers who match the aforementioned criteria will be considered for shortlisting and posting.
The closing date for the registration period will be communicated to you in due time whiles the postings shall be completed and made public by the end of November.
Additional requirements for completing the GES posting requirements are
- Birth Certificate
- Senior High Certificate (WASSCE)
- Junior High Certificate (BECE)
- SSNIT Number / TIN
- NTC Certificate among others.
How to Apply for Ghana Education Service Recruitment
Applicants must go to www.gespromotion.gov.gh and buy a voucher code for (GHC 5.00) using their mobile money account, then follow the instructions.
Applicants should remember the following steps: Click on purchase Voucher Code after signing into www.gespromotions.gov.gh
Choose the Mobile Money Network with which you want to make a payment, for example (MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, Tigo Cash, or Airtel Money)
- Fill in your ten-digit mobile money number, e.g. (0123456789)
- Type your correct Email Address e.g (email@example.com)
- Wait for approval after clicking send.
- Dial *170# from your phone dialing page, choose wallet, click My Permissions, enter your four-digit PIN, and choose choice one (1). (accept approval)
- Your inbox will receive an SMS containing your Voucher Code.
Copy just the Voucher CODE
Return to the official GES website and click the Apply button under GES SHS Recruitment to begin the application process.
- Fill in your personal information appropriately beginning with your full name as it is seen on your Academic Credentials.
- Please include your age, gender, residence, phone number, email address, nationality, and languages are spoken.
- Provide your certificate, which is the title of the program you read at the university, for example (BA, BFA, BSc, or B.Ed)
- State the number of years of teaching experience. As an example (1,2,3,4 or 5 )
Please choose you’re preferred First, Second, and Third Subjects. Please keep in mind that these preferred subjects must be chosen based on your tertiary education. As an example (Geography, Economics & Social Studies) Select this option from the dialogue boxes that have been allocated to you.
- List any job experience you have that isn’t related to teaching (If any)
- Choose 3 regions of your choice. For example, Greater Accra is ranked first, Central is second, and Eastern is third.
If you have finished your National Service, choose YES.
- Fill in the name of the NSS company for which you worked. As an example (Odoben Senior High School )
- Type the year of operation, for example (2019 or 2019/2020).
- Make sure you type your NSS NUMBER correctly.
If you’re taking the Licensure Exam, choose YES or NO. If you answered yes, enter your PIN and login.
List the schools that were visited, beginning with the most prestigious and ending with the least prestigious. From Tertiary to Basic, that is.
Provide School titles, the year you started and completed.
Wait for a pop-up alert that says Send (Form successfully submitted).
Offline GES Recruitment Application Form Submission
All interested applicants should send their application to the office of the GES Director-General, through the Municipal and Regional Director.
All application must be attached with the following:
- A certified certificate
- Non-teaching recruitment form (available at the Hohoe GES Account Office)
- 4 recent passport photographs
- A recommendation letter for those currently doing voluntary work with GES.
The application should be in 4 sets and should be submitted or posted to:
Municipal Education Office
GES Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for the submission of the application would be September 2021.