GBfoods Africa Recruitment form portal for 2021/2022 | The GBfoods Africa Recruitment Portal is presently accepting applications for new positions. Here you may download the GBfoods Africa recruiting 2021 application form, as well as the closing date, requirements, and instructions.
For the GBfoods Africa recruitment exercise in 2021/2022, they invited applications from a sufficiently qualified Ghanaian. Members of the public who are interested and suitably qualified can apply for any of the opportunities offered at GBfoods Africa.
As a result, all qualified applicants must be Ghanaian nationals by birth and have no criminal record. Have a first degree in a comparable discipline with a grade of at least a Second Class Lower from an approved university. By December 31, 2021, you must be 21 years old and not older than 35 years old.
Do you have what it takes to work at GBfoods Africa? if yes, then you have to read this guide very carefully to claim the Job you’re looking for.
There are some frequently asked questions by Visitors of this page which includes:
- When would the GBfoods Recruitment Commence?
- How Much is the GBfoods Recruitment Form
- When is the closing date for the GBfoods Recruitment Exercise?
- What are the Requirements for the GBfoods Recruitment Exercise?
- How can i Apply for the GBfoods Recruitment
- What are the Academic Qualifications for the GBfoods Recruitment?
Before we commence we would like to inform you that the GBfoods Africa Official Website is www.thegbfoods.com.All frequently asked questions would be treated immensely in this page below.
Please take note that the GBfoods Africa Recruitment has not started yet, but you are advised to bookmark this page or keep visiting this site till when we update the information. While waiting for the recruitment to start, get to know the Requirements, Academic Qualifications, Procedures.
GBfoods Africa Recruitment Requirements 2021
- Nationality: Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth
- Must have successfully completed their first degree in a reputable higher institution within or outside Ghana.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/ with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Must have a professional experience.
- Good Communication skills is an advantage.
- Must be a Ghanaian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Ghanaian citizen.
- Applicants must possess good qualities and must have not been convicted in Prison.
GBfoods Africa Recruitment(2021) Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
Important Things to Note about the GBfoods Africa Recruitment
You are expected to read and understand the guidelines carefully before you fill in the application form. Once you keep to instructions, we guarantee you success in your application.
Always make sure you meet all minimum GBfoods Africa Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
Note that, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited for further processes.
How to Apply for GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020
All Interested applicants are to send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to GBfoods Africa Portal
If you have any difficulties applying for GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2021, kindly let us know in the comment section below, also feel free to ask us any question and we would promptly reply.