Concerned Women International Development Initiative is a non-governmental organization that work to promote gender equality, prevent gender-based violence, ensure full equitable participation of women in decision making and achieve universal access to sexual and reproductive health for young people, reduce impact of HIV and AIDS and other ill health on women. Our vision is to envisage a world that is free from gender inequality, gender-based violence where youths freely and fully exercise their rights to a broad range of quality sexual and reproductive health and rights information and services.
- Experience 3 – 10 years
- Location Benue
FUNDRAISING Officer (Makurdi Benue State)
Duties And Responsibilities
- She/He will responsible for strategic relationships and partnerships development and management, proposal writing, fundraising and strategic communication to support CWIDI work.
- Regularly monitor of donor websites, identify and inform donor opportunities matching the work of the organization
- Maintain CWIDI website and regularly update it with information about organization’s work
- Develop proposals, concept notes in line with the organization’s vision and mission.
- Write abstracts on CWIDI work and share in conferences, etc Requirements/Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent (or related disciplines) from a recognized institution interested in development studies
- Experience in writing proposals/concept note on SRHR, Human rights, Gender Based violence, Gender equality, Mental Health, and Women’s rights.
- Passion & 3+ years of proven experience in proposal development or similar NGO roles is compulsory.
- Has an exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, with I can-do attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrated ability to build high-trust relationships
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to solve problems, and resourcefulness.
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office, Google doc
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.